Welcome to the J.A.P. blog

Welcome to the J.A.P. blog.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe or follow by email
for the latest updates, events and specials. We will periodically
post our favorite photos from recent shoots as well as other
information you will benefit from. Feel free to post comments
on our photos. We look forward to hearing from you!
To view our website and portfolio click here

Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Crotinger Family



          Photographing kids has the be the coolest part of my job.  Because I get to work with little cuties like Kenzi and Keirnan.  I was so so happy about the way this shoot turned out that I couldn't wait to get these up on the website.  And I just loved all the beautiful fall colors in the background.  They balanced their outfits just perfectly.  Not to mention Kenzi's pretty red hair and Keirnan's bright smile made the pictures even better.  A big thank you to mom, Melody, for contacting me about doing this shoot.  It was a blast!  Click here to see the gallery.  

No comments:

Post a Comment